Visiting Analyst for Industrial Tech Team, (Internship), Vienna or Munich (m/f/d)
Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
Speedinvest Industry is providing seed financing to support the digitization of Europe’s industry by focusing on start-ups active in industrial tech or construction tech. The fund is primarily financed through leading industrial companies.
We are looking to expand our Industry Team and are hiring a VISITING ANALYST in Vienna or Munich! Examples of our Industrial Tech success stories are the startups Twaice or Celus.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business and Industry 4.0 tech
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio startups and provide operational support to them
- Initial relevant work experience or 2-3 completed internships, ideally at an Industrial Company, startup or VC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled in the last year), a technical degree is a plus but not a must, e.g. Engineering
- Strong interest in the latest industrial tech developments and working with startups
- Excellent analytical, communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are welcomed (German is not a must)
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded and international team
- Support for continuous learning
- Full-time position for min. 6 months
- Salary: EUR 1.571 gross/month (Vienna), EUR 1.833 gross/month (Munich)
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com.